OBSTACLES ARE SURE TO COME

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS  Act of Love before Mass 
MONDAY 32ND WEEK IN ORDINARY TIME 
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. 

First Reading Wisdom 1:1-7
Seek the Lord in simplicity of heart

Love virtue, you who are judges on earth, let honesty prompt your thinking about the Lord, seek him in simplicity of heart;
  since he is to be found by those who do not put him to the test, he shows himself to those who do not distrust him. But selfish intentions divorce from God; and Omnipotence, put to the test, confounds the foolish. 
No, Wisdom will never make its way into a crafty soul nor stay in a body that is in debt to sin; the holy spirit of instruction shuns deceit, it stands aloof from reckless purposes, is taken aback when iniquity appears. Wisdom is a spirit, a friend to man, though she will not pardon the words of a blasphemer, since God sees into the innermost parts of him, truly observes his heart, and listens to his tongue. 

The spirit of the Lord, indeed, fills the  whole world, and that which holds all things together knows every word that is said.
 
Responsorial Psalm
Lead me O Lord in the path of eternal life
 
Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
You will shine in the world like bright stars
because you are offering it the word of life.
Alleluia! Ph2:15-16
 
Gospel Luke 17:1-6
If your brother does wrong, reprove him
Jesus said to his disciples: ‘Obstacles are sure to come, but alas for the one who provides them! It would be better for him to be thrown into the Sea with a millstone put round his neck than that he should lead astray a single one of these little ones. Watch yourselves!
 
If your brother does something wrong, reprove him and, if he is sorry, forgive him. And if he wrongs you seven times a day and seven times comes back to you and says, “I am sorry,” you must forgive him.’
 
The apostles said to the Lord, ‘Increase our faith.’ The Lord replied, ‘Were your faith the size of a mustard seed you could say to this mulberry tree, “Be uprooted and planted in the sea,” and it would obey you.’

Heavenly Father, your spirit fills the  whole world. Your wisdom and might holds all things together according to your  word.  Father let honesty prompt my thinking. May I seek you in simplicity of heart. Make me shine like a star as your wisdom guides my actions. Give me a  heart willing to forgive my fellow creatures. Protect our children from every harm from the evil one Father. Increase my faith Father.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's guardian pray for me. My guardian angel pray for me, protect me, guide and guard me. Today's mystery. Joyful Mystery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY