LOVE IS THE ANSWER TO ALL GOD'S COMMANDMENTS

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS  Act of Love before Mass 
WEDNESDAY 31ST WEEK  IN ORD. TIME
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. Mass Readings Lectures de la Messe  Reflection
First Reading Romans 13:8-10
Your only debt should be the debt of mutual love
Avoid getting into debt, except the debt of mutual love. If you love your fellow men you have carried out your obligations. All the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you shall not covet, and so on, are summed up in this single command: You must love your neighbour as yourself. Love is the one thing that cannot hurt your neighbour; that is why it is the answer to every one of the commandments.

Responsorial Psalm
Happy the man who takes pity and lends

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
It is a blessing for you
when they insult you for bearing the name of Christ,
for the Spirit of God rests on you.
Alleluia! 1pt4:14

Gospel Luke 13:25-33
Any one who does not carry his cross and  follow me cannot be my disciple
Great crowds accompanied Jesus on his way and he turned and spoke to them. ‘If any man comes to me without hating his father, mother, wife, children, brothers, sisters, yes and his own life too, he cannot be my disciple. Anyone who does not carry his cross and come after me cannot be my disciple. 

‘And indeed, which of you here, intending to build a tower, would not first sit down and work out the cost to see if he had enough to complete it? Otherwise, if he laid the foundation and then found himself unable to finish the work, the onlookers would all start making fun of him and saying, “Here is a man who started to build and was unable to finish.” Or again, what king marching to war against another king would not first sit down and consider whether with ten thousand men he could stand up to the other who advanced against him with twenty thousand? If not, then while the other king was still a long way off, he would send envoys to sue for peace. So in the same way, none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up all his possessions.’

My Father in heaven love is the answer to all your commandments. Father  you are full of love, mercy and compassion. Teach me your ways O Lord. May I imitate Jesus Christ. He gave up his life to save us. Christ died to redeem us, and free us from slavery.  Father fill my heart with your love and compassion that I may extend love to all your creatures. This I ask of you Father through Jesus Christ my Lord.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for us. Saint Joseph pray for us. God's guardian angels pray for us. My guardian angel pray for me. Protect me. Be my guide and my guard.
Today's Mystery is Glorious Mystery. 
Pray your Rosary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY