YOUR WORD IS TRUTH CONSENCRATE US IN TRUTH

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS  Act of Love before Mass 
MONDAY 30TH WEEK  IN ORD. TIME
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. 
Mass Readings Lectures de la Messe  Reflection
First Reading Romans 8:12-17
The Spirit himself and our spirit bear united witness that we are children of God

My brothers, there is no necessity for us to obey our unspiritual selves or to live unspiritual lives. If you do live in that way, you are doomed to die; but if by the Spirit you put an end to the misdeeds of thebody you will live. 

Everyone moved by the Spirit is a son of God. The spirit you received is not the spirit of slaves bringing fear into your lives again; it is the spirit of sons, and it makes us cry out, ‘Abba, Father!’ The Spirit himself and our spirit bear united witness that we are children of God. And if we are children we are heirs as well: heirs of God and coheirs with Christ, sharing his sufferings so as to share his glory.

Responsorial Psalm
This God of ours is the God who saves

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
Your word is truth, O Lord:
consecrate us in the truth.
Alleluia! John 17:17

Gospel Luke 13:10-17
Was it not right to untie this woman's bonds on the Sabbath day"

One sabbath day Jesus was teaching in one of the synagogues, and a woman was there who for eighteen years had been possessed by a spirit that left her enfeebled; she was bent double and quite unable to stand upright. When Jesus saw her he called her over and said, ‘Woman, you are rid of your infirmity’ and he laid his hands on her. And at once she straightened up, and she glorified God. 

But the synagogue official was indignant because Jesus had healed on the sabbath, and he addressed the people present. ‘There are six days’ he said ‘when work is to be done. Come and be healed on one of those days and not on the sabbath.’ But the Lord answered him. ‘Hypocrites!’ he said ‘Is there one of you who does not untie his ox or his donkey from the manger on the sabbath and take it out for watering? And this woman, a daughter of Abraham whom Satan has held bound these eighteen years – was it not right to untie her bonds on the sabbath day?’ When he said this, all his adversaries were covered with confusion, and all the people were overjoyed at all the wonders he worked.

My God and Father thank you for the spirit of freedom from slavery of fear, but you have given me the spirit of heir (heiress) for I am your child. By the Spirit given to me I can cry out  ‘Abba, Father!’  Consecrate me in your truth God my Father. 

The Spirit himself and my spirit bear united witness that I am God's child. Father as your child I am God's heir (heiress)  and coheir with Christ Jesus, sharing Christ's sufferings so as to share his glory.

Remove every spirit of hypocrisy from me loving Father. May I show genuine love and happiness in success and well being of my fellow creatures through Jesus Christ my Lord.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's guardian angels pray for me. My guardian angel pray for me, protect me. guard and guide me. 

Please pray your Holy Rosary. Today is Joyful Mystery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY