THE NEWS ABOUT THE SON OF GOD

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS  Act of Love before Mass 
MONDAY 28TH WEEK  IN ORD. TIME
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. Readings Textes Reflection
First Reading Romans 1:1-7
Our apostolic mission is to preach the obedience of faith to all pagan nations
From Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus who has been called to be an apostle, and specially chosen to preach the Good News that God promised long ago through his prophets in the scriptures. 

This news is about the Son of God who, according to the human nature he took was a descendant of David: it is about Jesus Christ our Lord who, in the order of the spirit, the spirit of holiness that was in him, was proclaimed Son of God in all his power through his resurrection from the dead. Through him we received grace and our apostolic mission to preach the obedience of faith to all pagan nations in honour of his name. You are one of these nations, and by his call belong to Jesus Christ. To you all, then, who are God’s beloved in Rome, called to be saints, may God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ send grace and peace.

Responsorial Psalm
The Lord has made known his salvation

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
Harden not your hearts today,
but listen to the voice of the Lord.
Alleluia! Ps 94:8

Gospel Luke 11:29-32
As Jonah became a sign to the Ninevites 
so will the Son of man be a sign
The crowds got even bigger, and Jesus addressed them:  
‘This is a wicked generation; it is asking for a sign. The only sign it will be given is the sign of Jonah. For just as Jonah became a sign to the Ninevites, so will the Son of Man be to this generation. On Judgement day the Queen of the South will rise up with the men of this generation and condemn them, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and there is something greater than Solomon here. On Judgement day the men of Nineveh will stand up with this generation and condemn it, because when Jonah preached they repented; and there is something greater than Jonah here.’

Heavenly Father thank you for the news about your Son Jesus Christ. According to the scripture, he took the nature of human, and from David descendant. The news is about Jesus Christ our Lord: He was full of your spirit, the spirit of holiness was in him. He is your only Son, he died to redeem us and though your power he resurrected from the dead.  

Through Jesus Christ we received grace. By the calling of Christ, and our acceptance of Christ, makes us member of his body. Lord Jesus Christ I believe in you, I believe in your presence in the Holy Eucharist the spiritual food to my soul. You are God's wisdom.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me.  God's guardian angels pray for me, guard and protect me. My guardian angel pray for me. Guide me, guard and protect me. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY