SAINT THERESE OF THE CHILD JESUS

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS Act of Love beforeMass
My God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son,t the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. 
 
First Reading Baruch 1:15-22
We have been disobedience to the Lord our God
Integrity belongs to the Lord our God; to us the look of shame we wear today, to us, the people of Judah and the citizens of Jerusalem, to our kings and princes, our priests, our prophets, as to our ancestors,
because we have sinned in the sight of the Lord, have disobeyed him, and have not listened to the voice of the Lord our God telling us to follow the commandments which the Lord had ordained for us. From the day when the Lord brought our ancestors out of the land of Egypt until today we
have been disobedient to the Lord our God, we have been disloyal, refusing to listen to his voice. And so the disasters, and the curse which the Lord pronounced through his servant Moses the day he brought our fathers out of Egypt to give us a land where milk and honey flow, have seized on us, disasters we experience today. Despite all the words of those prophets whom he sent us, we have not listened to the voice of the Lord our God, but, each following the dictates of his evil heart, we have taken to serving alien gods, and doing what is displeasing to the Lord our God.

Responsorial Psalm
Rescue us, O Lord, for the glory of your name

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
Harden not your hearts today,
but listen to the voice of the Lord.
Alleluia! Psalm 94:8

Gospel Luke 10:13-16
Jesus said to his disciples: 
‘Alas for you, Chorazin! Alas for you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. And still, it will not go as hard with Tyre and Sidon at the Judgement as with you. And as for you, Capernaum, did you want to be exalted high as heaven? You shall be thrown down to hell. 

‘Anyone who listens to you listens to me; anyone who rejects you rejects me, and those who reject me reject the one who sent me.’

Nigeria's Independence Anniversary: 

Readings at Mass:  First Reading Isaiah 11:1-10, 
Responsorial Psalm: Psalm 72:1-2,7-8,12-13,17:
In his days shall justice flourish and great peace forever
Second Reading: Ephesians 2:13-22
Gospel Acclamation:
Behold the handmaid of the Lord 
let it be done to be according to 
your word. Lk 1:24

Gospel: Matthew 2:13-16,19-23 Our Lady Queen of Nigeria pray for us. Happy Feast of Saint Therese of the Child Jesus. Hail Thou Star of Ocean

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for us. Saint Joseph pray for us. Saint Therese of the Child Jesus pray for us. God's Guardian Angels protect us, guide and direct us. Our Guardian Angels pray for us, be our guide and defend us from every evil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY