GRACE WILL REIGN TO BRING ETERNAL LIFE

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS  Act of Love before Mass 
TUESDAY 29TH WEEK  IN ORD. TIME
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit.  Readings Textes Reflection  
First Reading Romans 5:12,15,17-21
Divine grace coming through Jesus Christ came as an abundant gift
Sin entered the world through one man, and through sin death, and thus death has spread through the whole human race because everyone has sinned; but the gift itself considerably outweighed the fall. If it is certain that through one man’s fall so many died, it is even more certain that divine grace, 
coming through the one man, Jesus Christ, came to so many as an abundant free gift. If it is certain that death reigned over everyone as the consequence of one man’s fall, it is even more certain that one man, Jesus Christ, will cause everyone to reign in life who receives the free gift that he does not deserve, of being made righteous. Again, as one man’s fall brought condemnation on everyone, so the good act of one man brings everyone life and makes them justified. As by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by one man’s obedience many will be made righteous. When law came, it was to multiply the opportunities of failing, but however great the number of sins committed, grace was even greater; and so, just as sin reigned wherever there was death, so grace will reign to bring eternal life thanks to the righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Here I am Lord, I come to do your will

Pray your Rosary

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
Stay awake, praying at all times
for the strength to stand with confidence
before the Son of Man.
Alleluia! Lk21:36

Gospel Luke 12:35-38
Be dressed for action and have your lamp lit
Jesus said to his disciples: 
‘See that you are dressed for action and have your lamps lit. Be like men waiting for their master to return from the wedding feast, ready to open the door as soon as he comes and knocks. Happy those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes. I tell you solemnly, he will put on an apron, sit them down at table and wait on them. It may be in the second watch he comes, or in the third, but happy those servants if he finds them ready.’

Heavenly Father, our God thank you for the righteousness that comes through your Son Jesus Christ our Lord. Loving Father we have sinned through disobedience, but we are made righteous through the  righteousness of  Jesus Christ.  Father if through one man’s fall so many died, it is comforting to know that divine grace that comes through Jesus Christ the giver of life, came to us as an abundant free gift.

Jesus Christ reconciled us to you loving Father. Father death reigned over everyone as the consequence of one man’s fall. It is assuring to know that one man, Jesus Christ, will cause  us to reign in life by your free gift of grace that we do not deserve;  Father for through your abundant grace we are being made righteous. May your grace abide we in us to keep us watchful  and ready for the coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Father for where sin abound, grace abound more. Remain with us Father. 

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's guardian angels protect me. My guardian angel pray for me, protect me, guard and guide me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY