DO NOT BLASPHEME AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS  Act of Love before Mass 
SATURDAY 28TH WEEK  IN ORD. TIME
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. 
Readings Textes Reflection Saint Hedwig
First Reading Romans 4:13,16-18
Abraham hoped and believe and became the father of many nations
The promise of inheriting the world was not made to Abraham and his descendants on account of any law but on account of the righteousness which consists in faith. That is why what fulfils the promise depends on faith, so that it may be a free gift and be available to all of Abraham’s descendants, not only those who belong to the Law but also those who belong to the faith of Abraham who is the father of all of us. As scripture says: I have made you the ancestor of many nations – Abraham is our father in the eyes of God, in whom he put his faith, and who brings the dead to life and calls into being what does not exist. 

Though it seemed Abraham’s hope could not be fulfilled, he hoped and he believed, and through doing so he did become the father of many nations exactly as he had been promised: Your descendants will be as many as the stars.
Responsorial Psalms
The Lord remembers his covenant forever

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
The Spirit of truth will be my witness;
and you too will be my witnesses.
Alleluia! Jn. 15:26,27

Gospel Luke 12:8-12
If you declare yourselves for me I will declare myself to you
Jesus said to his disciples: 
‘I tell you, if anyone openly declares himself for me in the presence of men, the Son of Man will declare himself for him in the presence of the angels. But the man who disowns me in the presence of men will be disowned in the presence of God’s angels. 

‘Everyone who says a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. 

‘When they take you before synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how to defend yourselves or what to say, because when the time comes, the Holy Spirit will teach you what you must say.’

My Father, my God your remember your covenant to all your creatures, keep me faithful to my covenant with you. Keep me faithful to my covenant with my fellow creatures.  Father in the midst of my trials let me not betray you my Father, nor my fellow creatures.  Help me to keep to my faith in the midst of all my trials and challenges. 

Father may I live for you and bear witness to my Lord and Savior.  May I live in total obedience to you my Father. May sins not have dominion over me.  Give me perseverance.  May my worship be for you alone. Remove any form of idolatry from me. This I ask through Jesus Christ my Lord. 

Lord Jesus Christ make me faithful that I may never disown you, so that I may not be disowned by you in the presence of God's angels. May  God's Holy Spirit teach me, guide me in all my trials, difficulties and challenges. May I never blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. Give me a heart of praise and thanksgiving to God for his love, mercy and faithfulness.

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for loving me. Lord Jesus I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. Saint Hedwig pray for me. God's guidance angels pray for me. My guardian angel pray for me, protect me, guide and guard me.  Pray your Rosary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY