YOU ARE MY INHERITANCE O LORD

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS  Act of Love before Mass 
TUESDAY 23RD WEEK  IN ORD. TIME
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. 
 Readings Lectures Reflection
First Readings 1 Tim. 1:1-2,12-14
I used to be a blasphemer but the mercy of God was shown me
From Paul, apostle of Christ Jesus appointed by the command of God our saviour and of Christ Jesus our hope, to Timothy, true child of mine in the faith; wishing you grace, mercy and peace from God the
Father and from Christ Jesus our Lord. 

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, and who judged me faithful enough to call me into his service even though I used to be a blasphemer and did all I could to injure and discredit the faith. Mercy, however, was shown me, because until I became a believer I had been acting in ignorance; and the grace of our Lord filled me with faith and with the love that is in Christ Jesus.

Responsorial Psalm
You are my inheritance O Lord

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
Your word is truth, O Lord:
consecrate us in the truth.
Alleluia! John 17:17

Gospel Luke 6:39-42 
Can the blind lead the blind
Jesus told a parable to the disciples: ‘Can one blind man guide another? Surely both will fall into a pit? The disciple is not superior to his teacher; the fully trained disciple will always be like his teacher. Why do you observe the splinter in your brother’s eye and never notice the plank in your own? How can you say to your brother, “Brother, let me take out the splinter that is in your eye,” when you cannot see the plank in your own? Hypocrite! Take the plank out of your own eye first, and then you will see clearly enough to take out the splinter that is in your brother’s eye.’

My Father in heaven I need self-awareness. May your Holy Spirit teach me soul searching that I may search deeply into my being. Open my eyes to see my weaknesses, to correct every faults that are not according to you divine plan, and will in my life.  Teach me to be compassionate and tolerance towards every creatures.  It is by your grace Father, that we can be perfect.  Give us your grace  we ask of you through Jesus Christ our Lord and Master.

Lord Jesus Christ the way and truth, I trust in you. Holy spirit guide my actions. Blessed Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. My guardian angel guide and protect me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY