SAINTS MICHAEL, GABRIEL AND RAPHAEL ARCHANGELS

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS Act of Love beforeMass
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. 
Readings Lectures Reflection Feast of Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael

First Reading Daniel Daniel 7:9-10,13-14
His robe was white as snow
As I watched: Thrones were set in place and one of great age took his seat. His robe was white as snow, the hair of his head as pure as wool. His throne was a blaze of flames, its wheels were a burning fire. A stream of fire poured out, issuing from his presence. A thousand thousand waited on him, ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him. A court was held and the books were opened. I gazed into the visions of the night. And I saw, coming on the clouds of heaven, one like a son of man. He came to the one of great age and was led into his presence. On him was conferred sovereignty, glory and kingship, and men of all peoples, nations and languages became his servants. His sovereignty is an eternal
sovereignty 
which shall never pass away, nor will his empire ever be destroyed.

Responsorial Psalm
In the presence of the angels I will bless you O Lord
 
Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
Give thanks to the Lord, all his hosts,
his servants who do his will.
Alleluia! Ps. 102:21
 
Gospel John 1:47-51
You will see heaven laid open, and the Son of Man
When Jesus saw Nathanael coming he said of him, ‘There is an Israelite who deserves the name, incapable of deceit.’ ‘How do you know me?’ said Nathanael. ‘Before Philip came to call you,’ said Jesus ‘I saw you under the fig tree.’ Nathanael answered, ‘Rabbi, you are the Son of God, you are the King of Israel.’ Jesus replied, ‘You believe that just because I said: I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.’ And then he added ‘I tell you most solemnly, you will see heaven laid open and, above the Son of Man, the angels of God ascending and descending.’

Heavenly Father thank you for your Angels. We join the heavenly hosts of Angels: Archangels, Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities,  Guardian Angels and all Angels of God in worship before your Holy Throne. Loving Father take all the glory, honor, adoration and thanksgiving through your Son Jesus Christ our Lord.  May all your hosts of Angels worship and adore you God our Father in heaven.

Archangels Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael pray for us, defend us, teach us. My Guardian Angel pray for me, protect and guard me.  Our Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Angels pray for us. Lord Jesus Christ my Lord and Master, I trust in you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY