OUR LADY OF SORROWS

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS
 
Act of Love beforeMass
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. Mass Readings 

First Reading 1 Tim. 3:14-16
The mystery of our religion is very deep
At the moment of writing to you, I am hoping that I may be with you soon; but in case I should be delayed, I wanted you to know how people ought to behave in God’s family – that is, in the Church of the living God, which upholds the truth and keeps it safe. Without any doubt, the mystery of our religion is very deep indeed:
 
He was made visible in the flesh,
attested by the Spirit,
seen by angels,
proclaimed to the pagans,
believed in by the world,
taken up in glory.

Responsorial Psalm
Great are the works of the Lord

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
Happy is the Virgin Mary,
who, without dying,
won the palm of martyrdom
beneath the cross of the Lord.
Alleluia!

Gospel  John 19:25-27
'Woman this is your son'
Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas,
and Mary of Magdala. Seeing his mother and the disciple he loved standing near her, Jesus said to his mother, ‘Woman, this is your son.’ Then to the disciple he said, ‘This is your mother.’ And from that moment the disciple made a place for her in his home. 
Hail Mary full of grace. Our Lady of Sorrows pray for us your children. Calm all our fears our beloved Mother.  Stand by us in all our challenges in life, in temptation, in joy and in  pain. We come to you our loving Mother present us to your Son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you.  Saint Joseph pray for us. God's guardiand angels protect, guide and defend us. As the Dewy Shades of even


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY