GOD IS WITH US

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS  Act of Love before Mass 
TUESDAY 26TH WEEK  IN ORD. TIME

O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. 
 Readings  Lectures Reflection
First Reading Zechariah 8:20-23
Many people and great nations will come to seek the Lord of Hosts

The Lord of Hosts says this: 
‘There will be other peoples yet, and citizens of great cities. And the inhabitants of one city will go to the next and say, “Come, let us go and entreat the favour of the Lord, and seek the Lord of Hosts; 
I am going myself.” And many peoples and great nations will come to seek the Lord of Hosts in Jerusalem and to entreat the favour of the Lord.’ 

 The Lord of Hosts says this: 
‘In those days, ten men of nations of every language will take a Jew by the sleeve and say, “We want to go with you, since we have learnt that God is with you.”’

Responsorial Psalms
God is with us

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
The Son of Man came to serve
and to give his life as a ransom for many.
Alleluia! Mk.10:45

Gospel Luke 9:51-56
Jesus sets out for Jerusalem
As the time drew near for him to be taken up to heaven, Jesus resolutely took the road for Jerusalem and sent messengers ahead of him. These set out, and they went into a Samaritan village to make preparations for him, but the people would not receive him because he was making for Jerusalem. Seeing this, the disciples James and John said, ‘Lord, do you want us to call down fire from heaven to burn them up?’ But he turned and rebuked them, and they went off to another village. 

My Father in heaven, may I follow the  example of my Master your Son Jesus Christ  to submit to your will without wavering. Remove from me fear and give me courage in my daily challenges. May I understand that it is your love and divine providence that will see me through for those you love you guide their steps to lead them to victory if they believe and trust in your love Father.  

Father give me courage remove every fear and anxiety from me as I face every challenge in life.  May your Spirit guide me and give me courage for I know Father this will lead to my transformation.  Thank you Father for loving me. 

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ my loving Master. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Arch Angels protect and defend  me. My Guardian Angel pray for me, protect and guide. Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY