IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN CURE ME

PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS     Act of Love before Mass
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. 

First Reading  Gen. 17:1,9-10,15-22

The Lord make a covenant and gives Abraam and Sarai new names
When Abram was ninety-nine years old the Lord appeared to him and said, ‘I am El Shaddai. Bear yourself blameless in my presence, and I will make a Covenant between myself and you. You on your part shall maintain my Covenant, yourself and your descendants after you, generation after generation. Now this is my Covenant which you are to maintain between myself and you, and your descendants after you: all your males must be circumcised.’ 

God said to Abraham, ‘As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her Sarai, but Sarah. I will bless her and moreover give you a son by her. I will bless her and nations shall come out of her; kings of peoples shall descend from her.’ Abraham bowed to the ground, and he laughed, thinking to himself, ‘Is a child to be born to a man one hundred years old, and will Sarah have a child at the age of ninety?’ Abraham said to God, ‘Oh, let Ishmael live in your presence!’ But God replied, ‘No, but your wife Sarah shall bear you a son whom you are to name Isaac. With him I will establish my Covenant, a Covenant in perpetuity, to be his God and the God of his descendants after him. For Ishmael too I grant you your request: I bless him and I will make him fruitful and greatly increased in numbers. He shall be the father of twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation. But my Covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear you at this time next year.’ When he had finished speaking to Abraham God went up from him.

Responsorial Psalm
Indeed shall be blessed, the man who fears the Lord

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
He took our sicknesses away,
and carried our diseases for us.
Alleluia!  Matt. 8:17

Gospel  Matt. 8:1-4

If you want to, you can cure me
After Jesus had come down from the mountain large crowds followed him. A leper now came up and bowed low in front of him. ‘Sir,’ he said ‘if you want to, you can cure me.’ Jesus stretched out his hand, touched him and said, ‘Of course I want to! Be cured!’ And his leprosy was cured at once. Then Jesus said to him, ‘Mind you do not tell anyone, but go and show yourself to the priest and make the offering prescribed by Moses, as evidence for them.’

I come to you Lord Jesus Christ for healing. Lord cure me of every form of leprosy. Sin is leprosy: pride is leprosy, jelousy is leprosy, indifference towards my fellow creatures is leprosy, unforgiveness is leprosy, murder is leprosy, evil is leprosy, unhealthy competition is leprosy, curruption, embezzlement, immorality is leprosy. unhealthy gossip is leprosy, any action that does not glorify God's Holy Name is leprosy.  Lord Jesus Christ we all stand in need of your healing power. I come before you in worship Lord Jesus Christ. If you want to Lord you can cure me.  Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me.

Heavenly Father,  my Father I am your child a covenant child. Thank you for your Son Jesus Christ who gave his life as ransom to redeem me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY