THE BEST GIFT TO A CHILD

THE BENEFITS OF HAVING YOUR CHILDREN SERVE IN GOD’S HOUSE AND
KNOWLEDGE OF  JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOUR

Children having knowledge of God and Jesus Christ, for life without Jesus Christ is empty. Children serving the Lord in God’s house is life saving assurance and investment. The benefits cannot be over emphasized; it is the best gift a parent can offer to a child.
 
Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour. He delights in children gathering around the Altar as Altar Servers, Lectors and Choristers. Children offering their services in God’s house is a pure and delightful sacrifice in God’s sight. Parents should be very proud having their children around the Altar of God serving, and in the Church rendering service in God’s house.  

We adults we are sinners, we are striving for perfection. What a beauty to nature an innocent soul of a child in order to prepare him/her for life’s long journey and battle. What can we give to our children except to equipe them against contempt and evils in our world?

In encouraging them to serve in God’s house, we bring them into the knowledge of our Supreme Creator and His Son Jesus Christ.  We have empowered them in a lifelong legacy that will be their treasure and guide.   
Ø  Safe, and rescued from damnation.
Ø  God will deliver them from oppression of the evil one through knowing and accepting Jesus Christ.
Ø  Delivered from negativity, and negative circumstances, for Christ will not allow them to perish.
Ø  They will have victory over temptation, over forces of darkness and evil. 
Ø  God will direct them and help them in all their actions as they grow up.
Ø  They are prevented from ruining their lives through bad influence, and peer pressure.
Ø   Good examples to other children for a better society.
Ø  Our Lord Jesus Christ will see them through life storm because their faith will be rooted in Christ’s love, and His power to deliver and save.
Ø  Their prayer lives are enriched because they know the benefits of prayer, trusting in God and in Jesus Christ (God answers prayer through His Son Jesus Christ)
Ø  They have God’s abiding presence always.
Ø  They have direct link to God, His Son Jesus Christ and access to the throne of grace
Ø  They are counted as God’s children.
Ø  They are not destined to perish because they will have eternal life. The grace they enjoyed in God’s presence will be their guide through life, they may miss their way, they will always return/retrace their steps to God, and Jesus Christ.

Dear parents the best gift for your children is Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. This is one of the reasons for Catholic Altar and Liturgy. I am ever delighted in seeing children around God’s Altar during Mass. I experienced it as a Child, I made mistakes due to ignorance, but the grace of God received as a child was my guide. My mistakes my lessons, my best teacher, and my strong faith in Him who loves me always and ever ready to come to my help.

I pray for God’s grace to abide with me always, that I keep growing in my spiritual journey. I pray that Jesus Christ be my Lord, my light, my guard, and my guide. I pray for God’s Holy Spirit to dwell and abide in me, and in all God’s creatures most especially our children. 

I pray for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Christ, my Mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY