THE BIRTHDAY OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY


Altar Server Prayer Before Mass: Father in Heaven, your Son Jesus Christ, showed his love for you by serving his brothers and sisters in need. I now ask you to give me your help as I serve you and your people. Open my mouth to praise you in word and song. Open my ears to hear your word. Open my hand to do your work well. Take from my heart all evil and distracting thoughts. Help me to know what I should do, and do it well.  Help me to serve reverently at your holy altar, and so give you praise and glory, now and forever. Amen. Mass Readings

The Lord says this:
PPT – 8 December Feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin  Mary PowerPoint presentation | free to download - id: 424528-ODYzYPhoto of the Birth of the Virgin Mary, by Francisco de Zurbaran | #18619 by  JVPD | Royalty-Free Stock IllustrationsBut you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, the least of the clans of Judah, out of you will be born for me the one who is to rule over Israel; his origin goes back to the distance past, to the days of old.
The Lord is therefore going to abandon them till the time when she who is to give birth gives birth. Then the remnant of his brothers will come back to the sons of Israel.
He will stand and feed his flock with the power of the Lord,
with the majesty of the name of his God.
They will live secure, for from then on he will extend his power to the ends of the land. He himself will be peace.
Responsorial Psalm

A genealogy of Jesus Christ, son of David, son of Abraham:

PRAYER – Almighty God and Father, the human birth of Your Only-begotten  Son, was the beginning of new life. May He … | Mary and jesus, Mother mary, Blessed  motherAbraham was the father of Isaac,
Isaac the father of Jacob,
Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,
Judah was the father of Perez and Zerah, Tamar being their mother,
Perez was the father of Hezron,
Hezron the father of Ram,
Ram was the father of Amminadab,
NATIVITY OF THE VIRGIN MARY - Play Jigsaw Puzzle for free at Puzzle FactoryAmminadad the father of Nahshon,
Nahshon the father of Salmon,
Salmon was the father of Boaz, Rahab being his mother,
Boaz was the father of Obed, Ruth being his mother,
Obed was the father of Jesse;
and Jesse was the father of King David.....  Matt, 1:1-16,18-23
The Birth of Mary

Hail Thou Star Ocean Mary conceived without sin, pray for me, I have recourse to you. Dearest mother may I live a life of obedience, may I listen to your Son Jesus Christ.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY