PADRE PIO

Altar Server Prayer: Father in heaven, Your Son Jesus Christ showed his love for you by serving his brothers and sisters in need.  I now ask you to give me your help I serve you and your people Open my mouth to praise you in word and song. Open my ears to hear your word. Open my hand to do your work well. Take from me all evil and distracting thoughts.  Help me to know what I should do and do it well. Help me to serve reverently at your Holy Altar and give you praise and glory now and for ever. Amen


Every word of God is unalloyed, he is the shield of those 
who take refuge in him.
To his words make no addition, lest he reprove you and know you for a fraud.

Two things I beg of you, do not grudge me them before I die:

keep falsehood and lies far from me,
give me neither poverty nor riches,
grant me only my share of bread to eat,
for fear that surrounded by plenty, 
I should fall away and say, 'the Lord - who is the Lord? 
or else, in destitution, take to stealing
and profane the name of my God.


Jesus called the Twelve together and gave them power and authority over all devils and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal. He said to them,

'Take nothing for the journey: neither staff, nor haversack, nor bread, nor money; and let none of you take a spare tunic. Whatever house you enter, stay there; and when you leave, let it b from there. As for those who do not welcome you, when you leave their town shake the dust from your feet as a sign to them.' So the set out and went from village to village proclaiming the Good New and healing everywhere.


My Father in heaven, reveal the glory of your Son Jesus Christ to me. Transform my life by your Holy Spirit. I desire to know you. Father may I never question your sovereignty, your power, and your existence. Preserve me Lord least I profane your Holy Name. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY