ARCH ANGELS MICHAEL, GABRIEL AND RAPHAEL

Altar Server Prayer: 
Father in heaven, Your Son Jesus Christ showed his love for you by serving his brothers and sisters in need.  I now ask you to give me your help I serve you and your people Open my mouth to praise you in word and song. Open my ears to hear your word. Open my hand to do your work well. Take from me all evil and distracting thoughts.  Help me to know what I should do and do it well. Help me to serve reverently at your Holy Altar and give you praise and glory now and for ever. Amen  Mass Readings

As I Watched: 

Thrones were set in place
and one of great age took his seat.
His robe was white as snow,
the hair of his head as pure as wool.
His throne was a blaze of flames,
its wheels were a burning fire.
A stream of fire poured out,
issuing from his presence.
A thousand thousand waited on him,
ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
A court was held
and the books were opened.

I gazed into the visions of the night:

        


And I saw, coming on the clouds of heaven,
one like a son of man.
He came to the one of great age 
and was led into his presence.
On him was conferred sovereignty, 
glory and kingship,
and men of all peoples, nations and 
languages became his servants.
His sovereignty is an eternal sovereignty.
which shall never pass away, 
nor will his empire ever be destroyed.

When Jesus saw Nathanael coming he said of him, 'There is an Israelite who deserves the name,  incapable of deceit. 'How do you know me/' said Nathanael. 'Before Philip came to call you,' said Jesus. I saw you under the fig tree.' Nathanael answered, 'Rabbi, you are the Son of God, you are the King of Israel.' Jesus replied, 'You believe that just because I said: I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.' And then he added 'I tell you most solemnly, you will see heaven laid open and, above the Son of Man, the angels of God ascending and descending.' 

Homily  Father in heaven, thank you for revealing your glory, thank you for your Son Jesus Christ our Lord. Lord Jesus Christ thank you for awakening hope in me and lifting me up.  Father in heaven send Arch Angels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael to my aid. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY