CAST WORRY FROM YOUR HEART

Altar Server Prayer: Father in heaven, Your Son Jesus Christ showed his love for you by serving his brothers and sisters in need.  I now ask you to give me your help I serve you and your people Open my mouth to praise you in word and song. Open my ears to hear your word. Open my hand to do your work well. Take from me all evil and distracting  thoughts.  Help me to know what I should do and do it well. Help me to serve reverently at your Holy Altar and give you praise and glory now and for ever. Amen 

Mass Readings    Rejoice in your youth, you who are young; let your heart give you joy in your young days. Follow the promptings of your heart  and the desires of your eyes. But this you must know: for all these things God will bring you to judgement Cast worry from your heart,shield your flesh from pain......  

Ecc. 11:9-12:8


           At a time when everyone was full of admiration for all he did, Jesus aid to his disciples, ‘For your  part, you must have these words constantly in your mind: “The Son of Man is going to be handed over into the power of men.”’ But they did not understand him when he said this; it was hidden from them so  that they should not see the meaning of it, and they were afraid to ask him about what he had just said.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY