GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 19 June 2020

THE MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS

Jesus9
Mass Readings
At that time Jesus exclaimed:

"I give praise to you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for although you have hidden these things from the wise and the learned you have revealed them to little ones.
Yes, Father, such has been your gracious will. All things have been handed over to me by my Father.
No one knows the Son excep the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son wishes to reveal him.

"Come to me, all you who labour and are burdened,
and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden light,"    My God Accept my Heart
Lord Jesus Christ, teach me, be gracious to me. Reveal yourself to me. Help me love you. Thank you for maintaining your great love through wish your mercy fand kindness towards me. Holy Spirit, reveal to me the goodness, greatness and the power of the Lord. Help me lift my heart, mind and soul to Jesus. Help me appreciate the Love Christ expressed through His Sacred Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY