GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 3 June 2020

TESTIMONY TO OUR LORD

St. Charles Lwanga
Paul, an Apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God
for the promise of life in Christ Jesus, to Timothy my dear child:
grace, merch, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

I am grateful to God, whom I worship with a clear conscience
as my ancestors did, as I remember you constantly in my prayer,
night and day.

For this reason, I remind you to stir into flame the gift of God 
that you have through the imposition of my hands.
For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice but rather of power
and love and self-control. Mass Readings

So do not be ashamed of your testimony to our Lord,
nor of me, a prisoner for his sake; but bear your
share of hardship for the Gospel with the strength that comes from God....
Father, you have made the blood of the martyrs the seed of Christians. May the witness of Saint Charles and his companions and their loyalty to Christ in the face of torture inspire countless men and women to live the Christian faith.
We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.  Pauline Prayer of the Church

Holy Spirit, help and direct your Church. Holy Spirit give us courage not to be ashamed of our testimoy to our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY