GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Thursday 4 June 2020

SALVATION IN CHRIST JESUS

Remember the Good news that I carry, 'Jesus Christ risen from the dead, sprung from the race of David; it is on account of this that I have my own hardship to bear, even to being chained like a criminal - but they cannot chain up God's news.

So I bear it all for the sake of those who are chosen, so that in the end they may have the salvation that is in Christ Jesus and the eternal glory that comes with it.....   Mass Readings



Lord Jesus Christ, I desire to follow you. Help in my desire to do
the will of God. Help me abandon myself completely into your
hands, so that in the end I may have the salvation that is in you
my Lord and Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY