GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Tuesday 2 June 2020

NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH

You shoupld be living holy and saintly lives while you wait and long for
the day of God to come, when the sky will dissolve in flames and the
elements melt in the heat.

What we are waiting for is what he promised: the new heavens and
new earth, the place where righteousness will be at home. So then my
friends, while you are waiting, do your  best to live lives without spot
or stain so that he will find you at peace....

Reading for today's Mass



Holy Spirit, kindle the fire of God's love in my heart.
Help me know your wisdom and power.
Help me understand the God's words
through the scriptures, that I may
live a life worthly of God's calling.
Father you know my weakness,
by your Spirit I will be energized

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY