GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Tuesday 16 June 2020

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES

Jesus said to his disciples:
"You have heard that it was saidl
You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.
But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for
those who persecute you, that you may be children
of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rise
on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on
the just and unjust.

For if you love those who love you,
what recompense will you have?
 Do not the tax collectors do the same?
And if you greet your brothers only,
what is unusual about that?
Do not the pagans do the same?
So be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect."  Mass Readings

Heavenly Father thank you for sending your Son Jesus Christ our redeemer.
Lord Jesus thank you for sharing your word with us.  You instructed that
I should love my enemies and pray for those who persecute me, Lord
it is difficult to love my fellow being, now the new command to love
my enemies a more difficult demand.  This is hard for me, but with
God's grace, and God's Holy Spirit in me I will obey your word.
If I obey, I will be perfect as my heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY