GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 10 June 2020

LAW ACCOMPLISHED

Jesus said to his disciples: 'Do not imagine that I have come to abolish the Law
or the Prophets.  I have come not to abolish but to complete them.  I tell you
solemnly, till heaven and earth disappear, not one dot, not one little stroke,
shall disappear from the Law until its purpose is achieved.

Therefore, the man who infringes even one of the least of these commandments
and teaches others to do the same will be considered the least in the kingdom of
heaven; but the man who keeps them and teaches them will be considered great
in the kingdom of heaven.'   Mass Readings   

My chant Psalm 13

Lord Jesus Christ, I surrender my will to you today.
Keep me close to your loving heart and open my
eyes to realise your sacrifice for my redemption.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY