GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 5 June 2020

JESUS THE GOOD SHEPHERD

St. Boniface
Jesus said:
'I am the good Shepherd:
the good shepherd is one who lays down
his life for his sheep.
The hired man, since he is not the
shepherd and the sheep do not belong
to him, abandons the sheep and runs away
as soon as he sees a wolf coming,
and then the wolf attacks and scatters
the sheep; this is becaus he is only a hired man
and has no concern for the sheep. Mass Readings to today

Psalm 23

Lord Jesus Christ, I want to hear your voice.
You are my Shepherd, teach me to trust in you.
Open my eyes that I may behold your glory.
Soften my heart to keep your word.
Lead me, draw me close to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY