GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 12 June 2020

IT IS YOUR FACE I SEEK

When Elijah reached Horeb, the mountain of God,
he went into the cave and spent the night in it.
Then he was told, 'Go out and stand on the mountain
before the Lore.' Then the Lord himself went by.
There came a mighty wind, so strong it tore the
mountains and shattered the rocks before the Lord.
But the Lord was not in the wind.

After the wind came an earthquake. But the Lord
was not in the earthquake.  After the earthquake came
a fire.  But the Lord was not in the fire. After ther fire
there came the sound of a gentle breeze.

And when Elijah heart this, he covered his face with his cloak and
went out and stood at the entrance of the cave. Then a voice came
to him, which said, 'What are you doing here, Elijah?' He replied,
'I am filled with jealous zeal for the Lord of Hosts, because the
sons of Isreal haver deserted you, broken down your altars and
put your prophets to the sword. I am the only one left and they want to kill me.' Mass Readings

Psalm 27

Heavenly Father thank you for your protection over my life,
even when I cannot understand what you are doing. Help me
seek your will in my life, help me listen to your gentle voice
of assurance that I may obey you. It is your Face Lord that I seek.

Jesus I Trust in You.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY