GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Thursday 18 June 2020

HOW TO PRAY

Jesus said to his disciples:

"In your prayers do not babble as the pagans do,
for they think that by using many words they will
make themselves heard. Do not be like them; your
Father knows what you need before you ask him.
So you should pray like this:

'Our Father in heaven, may your name be held holy,
your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as
in heaven.

Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our
debts, as we have forgiven those who are in debt
to us.  And do not put us to the test, but save us from the evil one.

"Yes, if you forgive others their failings, your heavenly Father
will forgive you your; but if you do not forgive other, your
Father will not forgive your failings either."   Mass Readings

Lord Jesus Christ, grant me the grace to forgive all those I ought to.
May those I have offended find it in their hearts to forgive me.
It is the only condition for my being forgiven by God.
'As I forgive those who are in debt to me'. Holy Spirit
fill my heart, may I obey Christ's command.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY