GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Saturday 27 June 2020

FAITH

"Lord I am not worthy to have you enter under
my roof; only say the word and my servant will
be healed.

For I too am a man subject to authority,
with soldiers subject to me.
And I say to one, 'Go,' and he goes;
and to another, 'Come here,' and he comes;
and to my slave, 'Do this,' and he does it.  Readings at Mass

Lord Jesus Christ, you praised the Centurion for his
unwavering faith.  It is one of the prayers we say
during consecration at Holy Mass.
Help me to not allow my worries
make me loose focus on you.
With you I have nothing to fear.

Ultimately faith is the only key to the universe.  The final meaning of human existence, and the answers to the questions on which all our happiness depends, cannot be found in any other way.
Thomas Merton

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY