THE ADVOCATE

Jesus said to his disciples:
"When the Advocate comes whom I will send you from the Father,
the spirit of truth who proceed from the Father, he will testify to me.
And you also testify, because you have been with me from the
beginning.

"I have told you this so that you may not fall away".

They will expel you from the synagogues; in fact, the
hour is coming when everyone who kills you will think
he is offering worship to God.
They will do this because they have not known either the Father or me.
I have told you this so that when the hour comes, you may remember that I told you."
John 15:26-16:4a


May month of devotion to Virgin Mary: As the Dewy Shades

Mass Readings for today

Heavenly Father, fill me with knowledge of God's will
in spiritual wisdom and understanding
so that I will grow in knowledge of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY