SPIRIT OF TRUTH

Jesus said to his disciples:
'I still have many things to say to you
but they would be too much for you now.
But when the Spirit of truth comes, he will
lead you to the complete truth, sine he
will not be speaking as from himself but
will say only what he has learnt;
and he will tell you of the things to come.
He will glorify me, since all he tells you will
be taken from what is mine.
Everything the Father has is mine, that
is why I said:
All he tells you will be taken from what is mine.'
Mass Readings for Today



Heavenly Father, guide me, help me to be open to the Holy Spirit's revelation.
That I be led  to the complete truth that will glorify Jesus Christ in my life.
That I may understand with deeper knowledge of the truth, and experience
your love. Song of trust

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY