PENTECOST SUNDAY

When Pentecost day came round, they had all met in one room,
when suddenly they heard what sounded like a powerful wind
from heaven, the noise of which filled the entire house in which
they were sitting; and something appeared to them that seemed
like tongues of fire; these separate and came to rest on the head
of each of them.

They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak
foreign languages as the Spirit gave them the gift of speech.
Mass Reading
 Pentecost Sunday
Images of Pentecost

Holy Spirit, keep the fire of God's love burning in my heart. Melt away all the separates me from Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit give me wisdom, knowledge, understanding, counsel, fortitude, piety, and fear of God.
Holy Spirit thank you for pouring your love into my heart. Teach me to follow you. Fill me with your love that overflows. Bring me close to you so that I will always be pleasing to you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY