MAY WE BE ONE LORD

Jesus raised his eyes to heaven and said:
'Holy Father, I pray not only for these, but for those also who
through their words will believe i me.
May they all be one. Father, may they be one in us, as you
are in me an I am in you, so that the world may believe it was
you who sent me.

I have given them the glory you gave me, that they may be one as we are one.

With me in thme and you in me, may they also be so comepletely one that the world will realise that it was you who sent me and that I have loved them
as much as you loved me .......

Heavenly Father, thank you for your eternal love for us. 
Lord Jesus Christ thank you for loving us so much that you made us understand in today's 
Gospel that you loved us as much as the Father loved you.  Help us to love God, and be
willing to love one another as you prayed that we may be one, just as you and God 
are one in unity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY