LORD YOU KNOW EVERYTHING

Jesus showed himself to his disciples and after they had eaten he said to
Simon Peter, 'Simon son of John, do you love me more that these others
do? He answered, 'Yes Lord, you know I love you.' Jesus said to him,
'Feed my lambs.' A second time he said to him, 'Simon son of John, do you love me?' He replied, 'Yes, Lord, you know I love you'. Jesus said to him, 'Look after my sheep'.

Then he said to him a third time, 'Simon son of John, do you love me?' Peter was upset that he asked him the third time, 'Do you love me?' and said, 'Lord, you know everything; you know I love you'. Jesus said to him,
'Feed my sheep......... John 21:15-19


Mass Reading

Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that you alone have the power to forgive and take
away my sin.  Lord if I have failed loving you as I ought, forgive me. Give
a heart that treasure your words, may your love manifesti n my life, and
to the world.  Psalm 142 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY