LORD SEND US THE ADVOCATE

Jesus said to his disciples:
'Now I am going to the one who sent me.
Not one of you has asked, "Where are you going?"
Yet you are sad at heart because I have told you this.
Still, I must tell you the truth:
it is for your own good that I am going
because unless I go, the Advocate will not come to you;
but if I do go,  I will send him to you.
And when he comes, he will show the world
how wrong it was about sin, and about who was right,
and about judgement: about sin: proved by their refusal to believe in me;
about who was in the right: proved by my going to the Father and your
seeing me no more; about judgement: proved by the prince of this world being already condemned. John 16"5-11 Mass Readings for today



Heavenly Father create in me a new life in Christ,
 help me embrace the Holy Spirit, the promise of Jesus Christ
to his disciples before ascending into heaven.
Come Holy Spirit my Advocate Come dwell in my heart.

My God Accept My Heart This Day




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY