KEEP THOSE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME

Jesus raised his eyes to heaven and said:
'Holy Father, keep those you have given 
me true to your name, so that they may 
be one like us.
While I was with them, I kept those
you had given me true to your name.
I have watched over them and not
one is lost except the one who chose
to be lost, and this was to fulfil the 
scriptures.

But now I am coming to you and 
while still in the world I say these things
to share my joy with them to the full.
I passed your word on to them, and
the world hated them, because they 
belong to the world no more than
I belong to the world......  Mass Reading 

Lord Jesus Christ, fill with peace of Holy Spirit,
help me understand your word.  Watch over
me and direct my actions each moment
with the Holy Spirit to guide me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY