CHRIST PRIESTLY PRAYER

Saint Philip Neri
Jesus raised his eyes to heaven and said, "Father, the hour has come.
Give glory to your son, so that your son may glorify you, juas as you
gave him authority over all people, so that your son may give eternal
life to all you gave him. 'Now this is eternal life, that they should know
you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

I glorified you on earth by accomplishing the work that you gave me to do.
Now glorify me, Father, with you, with the glory that I had with you before
the world began.....
Mass Reading
How Lovely is Your Dwelling Place




Holy Spirit open my eyes to see the glory of God. Christ Jesus glorified you on
earth by accomplishing the work you gave him. May my life glorify you through
my action. Help me embrace Your calling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY