ASCENSION JESUS CHRIST

 The eleven disciples set out for Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus
had arranged to meet them.  When they saw him they fell down before
him, though some hesitated.  Jesus came up and spoke to them.
He said, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Go, therefore, make disciples of all the nations; baptise them in the
name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and
teach them to observe all the commands I gave you.
And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.'
Matt. 28:16-20© Alleluah

Mass readings for today

Images of Ascension

Lord Jesus Christ, you are the star that lights my path. Open my eyes to see your glory. Strengthen my faith in you. I delihgt in you and relish all that you are. I trust in you. I ask that you bless me in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. I know Lord that you are with me always. Help me realise your presence in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY