GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 3 February 2020

THE CURSE

As David was reaching Bahurim, out came a man of the same clan as Saul's
family. His name was Shimei son of Gera, and as he came he uttered curse
after curse and threw stones at David and at all King David's officers,
though the whole army and all the champions flanked the right and left.
The words of his curse were these, 'Be off, be off, man of blood, scoundrel!
the Lord has transferred that same sovereignty to Absalom your son.

David cursedNow your doom has overtaken you, man of blood that your are.' Abishai son of Zeruiah said to the king, 'is this dead dog to curse my lord the king?

Let me go over and cut his head off.' But the king replied, 'What business is it of mine and yours, sons of Zeruiah? Let him curse. If the Lord has said to him, "Curse David",  what right has anyone to say, "Why have you done this?"


Mass Readings
Lectures du jour
David said to Abishai and all his officers, 'Why, my own son, sprung from
my body, is now seeking my life; so now how much the more this Benjaminite?
Let him curse on if the Lord has told him to. Perhaps the Lord will look on my
misery and repay me with good for his curse today.  'So David and his men went on the way.

Psalm 12

Father in heaven, every curse placed upon my life and destiny, Father reverse the curse
in Jesus name. Let not my past iniquities be my destruction.  Father if you bless, no
curse can have any effect in my life, but your tender mercy will prevail.





No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY