GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Sunday 9 February 2020

SALT OF THE EARTH - LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE

Jesus said to his disciples: 'You are the salt of the earth. But if salt becomes
tasteless, what can make it salty again? It is good for nothing, and can only be thrown out to be trampled underfoot by men.

light of the world'You are the light of the world. A city built on a hill-top cannot be hidden.  No one lights a lamp to put it under a tub; they put it on the lamp-stand where
it shines for everyone in the house.

In the same way your light must shine in the sight of men, so that, seeing your good works, they may give the praise to your Father in heaven.' Lectures\
Mass Readings
The year is gone beyond recall
Father in heaven, help me to be considerate in my daily action toward my fellow creatures. Being kind and considerate will enable me see the beauty in your creatures.  This will make me treat
them as I will want to be treated. Help me understand the beauty in me and in other creatures.
If I do this daily, I will be Salt of the Earth, The light of the world, so that my light will shine in the sight of my fellow men and give praise to you my Heavenly Father.




No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY