GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 5 February 2020

LET US RATHER FALL INTO THE POWER OF THE LORD


So Gad went to David and told him. 'Are three years of famine to come on you in your country, 'he said, 'or will you flee fro three months before your pursuing enemy, or would you rather have three days' pestilence in your country? Now think, and decide how I am to answer him who sends me. 'David said to Gad, "This is a hard choice.  But let us rather fall into the Power of  the Lord, since his mercy is great, and not into the power of men. 'So David chose pestilence.
Mass Reading
Lectures du jour
Saint Agatha

with the Lord there is Mercy

Heavenly Father it is true you are full of mercy and compassion. I know that with you
there is forgiveness and compassion.  My fellow being may find it difficult to forgive
and other may want to take revenge against me or pursue me for no reason.
With you Father, I am safe.  May your mercy and love remain with me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY