ORDINARY TIME - THE GOOD NEWS

After John had been arrested, Jesus went into Galilee.
There he proclaimed the Good News from God.
'The time has come' he said 'and the kingdom of God is
close at hand. Repent, and believe the Good News.'

As he was walking along the Sea of Galilee he saw
Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net in the
lake - for they were fishermen. And Jesus said to them,
'Follow me and I will make you into fisher of men.'
And at once they left their nets and followed him.

Going on a little further, he saw James son of
Zebedee and his brother John; they too were in their boat, mending
their nets. He called them at once and, leaving their father Zebedee
in the boat with the men he employed, they wet after him. Song of Trust



Mass Readings
Textes liturgiques 

Lord Jesus you called your first four Apostles, each day you are calling
us, help us to listen to your voice and to follow you.  You are the Good
Shepherd, be my Shepherd, guide me, lead me and direct me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY