MASTER WHERE DO YOU STAY

My children, do not let anyone lead you astray:
to live a holy life is to be holy just as he is holy;
to lead a sinful life is to belong to the devil,
since the devil was a sinner from the beginning.
It was to undo all that the devil has done that the
Son of God appeared.

No one who has been begotten by God sins;
because God's seed remains inside him,
he cannot sin when he has been begotten by God.
In this way we distinguish the children of God
from the children of the devil;
anybody not living a holy life and not loving his brother
is no child of God's.

Mass Readings 
Textes Liturgiques

Heavenly Father guide me. May no one lead me astray from living a righteous life.
Guide me help me live a holy life, help me to be holy just as you are Holy. By my
living a holy life I will be distinguish as your child in Jesus Christ name I pray.

Psalm 62 in God Alone I place my Trust







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY