LORD IF YOU WANT TO - HE BORE OUR DISEASES

A leper came to Jesus and pleaded on his knees: 'If you want to' he said
'you can cure me.' Feeling sorry for him, Jesus stretched out his hand and
touched him. 'Of course I want to!' he said. 'Be cured!' And the leprosy left
him at once and he was cured. 

Jesus immediately sent him away and sternly ordered him, 'Mind you
say nothing to anyone, but go and show yourself to the priest, and make
the offering for your healing prescribed by Moses as evidence of your
recovery.'

The man went away, but then started talking about it freely and telling
the story everywhere, so that Jesus could no longer go openly into any
town, but had to stay outside in places where nobody lived.

Even so, people from all around would come to him.   Mass Readings
Textes liturgiques

My prayer Psalm 86

Lord Jesus I too I am a sinner my sin before makes me  a leper. I come before you to cleanse and heal me. I now understand why you could no longer go openly into any town because you touched unclean man, and the law forbids one to touch a leper.  Lord people came seeking you to be cleansed and healed of their leprosy of sin, you will not turn us away because like the leper your compassion towards us sinners is great. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for your love and sacrifice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY