FORGIVE YOUR ENEMY

Saul took three thousands men chosen from the whole of Israel and went in search of David and his men east of the Rocks of Wild Goats.  He came to the sheepfolds along the route where there was a cave, and went in to cover his feet.  Now David and his men were sitting in the recesses of the cave; David's men said to him, 'Today is the day of which The Lord said to you, "I will deliver your enemy into your power, do what you like with him".
David stood up and, unobserved, cut off the border of Saul's cloak.
iavid and Saul in caveAfterwards David reproached himself for having cut off the border of  Saul's cloak.  He said to his men, "The Lord preserve me from doing such a thing to my lord and raising my hand against him, for he is anointed of The Lord'.  David gave his men strict instructions, forbidding them to attach Saul

Mass Readings
Textes Liturgiques
Psalm 51 


Heavenly Father, give me a heart that does not bear grudge.  Help me not to feel bad whenever I am hurt by trusted friends, Family members those I trusted so much.  Help me to forgive, and pray for those who hurt me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY