CONVERSION OF PAUL

Paul said to the people, 'I am a Jew,' 'and was, born at Tarsus in Cilicia.
I was brought up here in this city. I studied under Gamaliel and was taught the exact observance of the Law of our ancestors.In fact, I was as full of duty towards God an you are today........

"Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?"
conversion, st PaulI answered: Who are you, Lord? and he said to me,
"I am Jesus of Nazarene, and you are persecuting me".

Father, bend me heart according to your will. Lord Jesus how often have I persecuted you when I refused to do what I ought to do to lift up my fellow being.
Help Lord Jesus to see you in every creatures I meet today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY