CHRIST THE LAMB

Seeing Jesus coming towards him, John said, 'Look, there is the
Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world. This is the
one I spoke of when I said: A man is coming after me who ranks
before me because he existed before me.
I did not know him myself, and yet it was to reveal him to Israel
that I came baptising with water. 'John also declared, 'I saw the
Spirit coming down on him from heaven like a dove and resting
on him. I did not know him myself, but he who sent me to baptise
with water had said to me, "The man on whom you see the Spirit
come down and rest is the one who is going to baptise with the
Holy Spirit." "Yes, I have seen and I am the witness that he is the
Chosen One of God."
Textes liturgiques
Mass Reading

Heavenly Father, thank you for John the Baptist who reveal your Son.
John saw the Spirit coming down from heaven like a dove and rested on Him.
Thank you Lord Jesus for coming to save us and deliver us from the snare
of the evil one. Thank you Heavenly Father for your love.

Beautiful Saviour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY