ASK ACCORDING TO GOD'S WILL






Beloved: We must have confidence in him that if we ask 
anything according to his will, he hears us.
And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask,
we know that what we have asked him for is ours.

If anyone sees his brother sinning, if the sin is not deadly,
he should pray to God and he will give him life.
This is only for those whose sin is not deadly.

There is such a thing as deadly sin, about which
I do not say that say that you should pray.
All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin that is not deadly.  Mass Readings
Textes liturgiques



Heavenly Father, your love for us in great. You are merciful full of compassion.
Help me accept my fellow being, help me not to condemn but pray for all men.
Accept my request through Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.

My Praise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY