ANTICHRIST

The man who denies that Jesus is the Christ:
he is a liar, he is Antichrist;
and he is denying the Father as well as
the Son, because no one who has the Father
can deny the Son, and to acknowledge the Son
is to have the Father as well.

Keep alive in yourselves what you were
taught in the beginning: as long as what
you were taught in the beginning is alive
in you, you will live in the Son and in
the Father; and what is promised to you
by his own promise is eternal life.
Textes Liturgiques
Mass Readings
Saints of the day

Heavenly Father, help to love me. May I never deny your Son Jesus Christ.
You are my Father, I acknowledge your Son Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour.

Hallelujah










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY