GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Tuesday 10 December 2019

WORDS OF CONSOLATION

'Console my people, console them'
says your God.
Speak to the heart of Jerusalem and call her
that her time of service is ended,
that her sin is atoned for,
that she has received from the hand of the Lord
double punishment for all her crimes'



Heavenly Father thank you for your love and your words of consolation.
True Father I am a sinner, I deserve your condemnation, but your love
for me is great. You are full of mercy, it is for this reason, I am grateful
to you Father for your loving kindness and faithfulness. Like the 
Shepherd, you will not abandon me, you keep looking for me to bring
me back to you.  Thank You Father, my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY