GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Thursday 12 December 2019

THE LORD IS MY LIGHT

 I, the Lord, your God,
I am holding you by the right hand;
I tell you, 'Do not be afraid,
I will help you.'

Do not be afraid, Jacob, poor worm,
Israel.......
I will help you - it is the Lord who speaks-
the Holy One of Israel is your redeemer.....
Textes Liturgiques
Mass Readings

My Father in heaven thank you for your protection.  Thank you for your
word of assurance, thank you Father for every help in my life journey
Father, Holy One my Redeemer, thank you for your saving grace.

The Lord is my Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY