GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Saturday 21 December 2019

SONG OF LOVE

I hear my Beloved.
See how he comes
leaping on the mountains,
bounding over the hills.
My Beloved is like a gazelle,
like a young stag.
See where he stands
behind our wall.
He looks in at the window,
he peers through the lattice.
Mass Readings
Meditation 
It's a long road to freedom

Lord Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour.
This season of Advent as I await your coming.
I hear you voice calling, beckoning me to
come for you came into the world because
you love me so much.

As I approach your Holy Altar at Mass
your word or encouragement I hear
'Come then, my love' Thank you Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY